Plants vs. Zombies or PvZ is without question one of the most played zombie game since it was released. It is available in various platforms including iOS, Android and PC. If you are one of the many users who got hooked with this game, you might be thinking of Plants vs Zombies cheats that you can use to get unlimited suns and coins. Plus, there are also cheat codes that would give varying effects on the game.
Cheat Codes for Plants vs Zombies
Here are some of the codes that you can use to get various effects on PvZ. You can type them anytime while playing the game. However, you need to have a Tree Wisdom for some of them to work and it should reach a specific height.
- Pinata – when a zombie dies, you will get a shower of candies. The Tree of Wisdom must be 1,000 feet.
- Mustache – yes, you got it right. The zombies will have mustache after typing this code.
- Daisies – this is like the pinata code but instead of candies, there will be daisies when a zombie dies. The Tree of Wisdom should be 100 feet.
- Sukhbir – this enables or disables the sound of the zombies’ brain.
- Dance – as the name of the code suggests, this will make the zombies dance. The Tree of Wisdom must be 500 feet.
- Future – futuristic shades will be worn by the zombies with this code.
- Trickedout – this will change the appearance of your lawn mower.
- Slowboke – this will make the zombies move slowly.
Using Cheat Engine for PvZ
Cheat Engine or CE is an open source program for Windows that is often used for hacking various computer games. Some players use this to get unlimited suns and coins on PvZ. You can download this software for free.
- Launch PvZ and Cheat Engine.
- Click the computer icon on the upper left side of CE.
- This will show a list of processes. Click “plantsvszombies.exe” from the list and click open.
- See how many suns you currently have on PvZ.
- Go to CE and next to Hex, enter the number of suns you have then click first scan. Do not click the box on the left side of Hex. Just keep it unchecked.
- After the first scan is finished, go back to the game and place a plant on your lawn. This will decrease your suns. Take note how many you have.
- Go back to CE and enter the number of suns you have on the Hex field. Again, do not click on the Hex box.
- Click next scan.
- After the second scan, you will see the result on the left side of the window that gives you an address and value. Double click the number under value and information on the description, address, type and value will be shown at the bottom of the screen.
10. Double click the number under value on the information shown at the bottom of the window. A small window will show up that will let you change its value. Enter the number of suns that you want to have and click the OK button.
11. You may click the box under frozen if you want to keep the same amount of suns throughout the game.
- Check how many coins you have, divide the amount by 10 and enter it on the Hex field of CE. For instance, if you have 28570 coins, enter 2857 instead.
- Click the first scan button.
- After the scan, go back to the game and buy anything to spend some of your coins like a fertilizer. Take note of the remaining coins you have.
- Again, divide the number by 10 and enter it on the Hex field then click on next scan.
- Click the amount under value on the left side of CE then click on the amount under value at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the number of coins that you want to have and click the OK button.
- You may also click on the box under frozen if you wish to keep the same amount of coins.